Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why am I doing this?!?!?

For some reason I have decided to blog.  I like reading blogs...I have several that I go to on occasion.  I don't have the idea that my life is so interesting that people would flock to read my ramblings but I guess it's a way for me to pen what I'm thinking.  I lead a boring life...I'm not a world traveler or do big and exciting things.  I just live life.  And when you have kids, especially ones in sports, you lead a very busy life.  So my blog will probably be about my kids, my husband...even tho he said for me not to talk about him....my walk with the Lord, and really anything that is going on....so people beware!! LOL.  So I'll try my hand at this for awhile and see how this goes.  So I guess McDonalds is calling my name...the kids want ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment