Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Choices

I've often heard the saying "things happen for a reason".  I really don't know about that but what I do know is things happen based on the choices we make.  Choices and decisions made today will affect you later in life.  I realize that is not some profound statement that blows everyone away....everyone knows this but do we actually live our lives based on it?  It really boils down to this...do we base every decision and every choice on what God wants for us?  Have we covered the situation in prayer and making  decisions based on what God tells us?  In reality most Christians don't.  I don't want to live my life with regrets.  I don't want to be in a situation wishing I had made a different choice.  My choices not only affect me but my husband, my children, my family and friends.    I want to make good choices for my life.  I don't want seeking God's direction to be an after thought.  It should be my first thought.  So, will I always make right choices...probably not but I find peace knowing that I can bring whatever is going on to the Throne Room at any time.  You will never go wrong seeking God's counsel.  God is good and He only wants the best for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment